lördag 3 september 2011

*läsa citat på tumblr*

How in the f*** does Gerard find the time to be in this band, write a comic, be a husband, and write hilarious reviews about reality TV [on the website]? Not to mention have the time to watch reality TV enough to be able to write hilarious reviews about it? Am I missing something? I mean really. Not to mention his posts are fucking gripping. Like, you can’t put the computer screen down, in fear that you may miss the secrets of the universe revealed to you. I dare say there have to be multiples, Gerard clones or robots. I’m not sure yet. All I know is that Gerard Way is way too productive for my comfort zone. Something’s up and I’m too busy reading his blogs to find out what it is.
Frank Iero


HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar